When you publish your campaign several events take place.
1) The content is submitted to the platform that you selected in the Service Selection property. You can confirm this by:
- Navigating to the service in a browser.
- Go to the sub category of the selected service.
- Click the name of the blog that you submitted in the campaign creation.
2) The messages are added to the Websites External section, you can confirm this by:
- Navigating to the Website External section
- Find the platform
- Click the blog you just created. The messages will appear in bold.
3) The messages that you selected in your blog during the campaign creation are:
- Posted to your social media accounts
- Posted to the social media account of the service you submitted the blog to. For example, if you submitted a blog to www.expertical.com. The Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr accounts for expertical will also re-post your messages.- Posted to other complimentary social media accounts via other SocialHootz users. The criteria for which social media accounts are used are detailed in the Business Details section.
Tip : You can update the content at any time in your campaign, this also includes the special offer.Firebug Lite